Go Green

Welcome to Go Green Girl! I hope you like all the pictures and gadgets and lists I have on my blog. Enjoy reading my posts!
Chiara

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Superheros and books

Hi!
I'm really into books and superheroes. So today, I'm going to write about my favorite superheroes and about my favorite superhero video game. I also will talk about a book I read recently.

My favorite DC superheroes (and villains) are Superman, Ivy, Flash, and Hawkgirl (not very many, I like a lot more Marvel characters). My favorite Marvel superheroes are Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Venom, Storm, Thor, and Wolverine.

My favorite superhero video game is Ultimate Alliance 2. It has all of my favorite superheroes, and I am really good at beating all the bosses up to the Tinkerer.

Just recently, I read a book called Children of the Wild West. It talks about the journey to the wild west, Native Americans, frontier schools, celebrations, parties, games, and what chores a girl and boy would do. Anyway, I thought it was a really good book.

Until next time,
Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Green News

Hi! Welcome to the Green News! Every two weeks, check this section for new news. Today's headlines are:

Save The Saker!
Saker falcons are an endangered species.

The Saker falcon's preferred prey became extinct, and now, Saker falcon numbers are declining.

People are trying to save this bird, and its habitat, which is getting destroyed by people farming, and digging for oil.

To learn more about the Saker falcon, go to the post 'The Saker Falcon'.

Go Greener (a.k.a. Chiara).