Go Green

Welcome to Go Green Girl! I hope you like all the pictures and gadgets and lists I have on my blog. Enjoy reading my posts!
Chiara

Friday, April 16, 2010

Allergy Season Is Here!

Well it's not something to cheer about.

Hi!
My allergies start acting up this time of year. They get really bad. My eyes are really itchy, and my nose gets stuffy.

Allergies are just an oversensitive reaction by immune system.

You can relieve your allergies by using eyedrops or allergy pills; or altogether by eating local honey.

The local honey will, overtime, get your body used to the pollen in your area. No pollen reaction, no allergies.

Until next time,
Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Green News

Hi! Welcome to the Green News! Every two weeks, check this section for new news. Today's headlines are:

Save The Saker!
Saker falcons are an endangered species.

The Saker falcon's preferred prey became extinct, and now, Saker falcon numbers are declining.

People are trying to save this bird, and its habitat, which is getting destroyed by people farming, and digging for oil.

To learn more about the Saker falcon, go to the post 'The Saker Falcon'.

Go Greener (a.k.a. Chiara).